We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel near airport

Which San Diego hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toledo, Ohio
Level Contributor
250 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
hotel near airport

my family (2 kids 7,10 too) are flying in to san diego on our way to maui. (November '08) we get in at 9:30pm from detroit! we leave next morning at 8:30am. i would like a quick easy hotel that is clean, quiet, comfortable and fairly cheap (maybe an airport shuttle too) sorry for the tall order :) Anything like that? thanks in advance

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
59,650 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel near airport

San Diego airport is in the city only 3miles from downtown so there are many hotels although not all are

"fairly cheap". The Hampton Inn downtown has a shuttle and the Comfort Inn/old town has a shuttle.

The 2 closest hotels are the Hilton and the Sheraton Harbor Island both with shuttles and right across the road from the airport. Good luck.

Toledo, Ohio
Level Contributor
250 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel near airport

thanks for the tip. i found the holiday inn bayside for a great price $74.50!!! i used the entertainment book. tripadvisor had pretty decent things to say about it. thanks again.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
59,650 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel near airport

Good for you.That is certainly a great price!!!

4. Re: hotel near airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 15:18