We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount SeaWorld tickets?

Which San Diego hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix
Level Contributor
567 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Discount SeaWorld tickets?

The website is offering the child's price of $51.00 for everyone. Is that the best deal? Does anyone have a promo code that works out better or anyplace that has coupons?

Thx!

Hillsborough, New...
Level Contributor
8 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount SeaWorld tickets?

If you are a member of Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards, you get 20% off the 1-day ticket prices. For adults, this works out to $48.80 each ticket. You just need to bring your membership card (or printout of your temporary card) to guest services to get your tickets.

Chandler, AZ
Level Contributor
537 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount SeaWorld tickets?

Do you get 20% off of kids tickets as well?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,435 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discount SeaWorld tickets?

just a heads up, it looks like the seaworld website only offers that deal till sept.30.

i have found their website deals to be the best discount.

Hillsborough, New...
Level Contributor
8 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discount SeaWorld tickets?

AZ2323: I don't know if it applies to children's tickets also. Here is the info from the Rapid Rewards site:

"Rapid Rewards Members may receive a 20% discount on a single-day admission to SeaWorld Adventure Parks in San Antonio, TX; Orlando, FL; San Diego, CA; and Busch Gardens Africa and Tampa or Adventure Island in Tampa, FL; Busch Gardens Europe or Water Country USA in Williamsburg, VA; and Sesame Place in Langhorne, PA. Members must show their Rapid Rewards membership card at the park ticket window at the time of purchase in order to receive a discount (up to four admissions with each card—valid for single-day admission tickets only, not valid with any other discount, special pricing or ticket/pass product). For more information on the Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks and hours of operation, visit seaworld.com, buschgardens.com, or sesameplace.com."

Chandler, AZ
Level Contributor
537 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Discount SeaWorld tickets?

Rob24, thx for the info.

Phoenix
Level Contributor
567 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Discount SeaWorld tickets?

We do not have Rapid Rewards. we are getting down to the wire here so I guess I'll just to to the website. Can you print the tickrts out? We are leaving in a couple days.

Milwaukee, WI
Level Contributor
136 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Discount SeaWorld tickets?

Look at this, www.visitcalifornia.com/AM/Template.cfm… for $7 off. Depends on how much you are doing but you could also look into go san diego card.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
473 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Discount SeaWorld tickets?

I’m planning on using Southwest airlines next year to get to San Diego from Las Vegas and I was wondering how you become a member of their Rapid Rewards scheme please?

I’ve had a quick look on their website and was unsure if it was simply a case of registering your details and you become a member and are then entitled to these benefits or do you have to ‘earn’ these discounts by flying so many times with Southwest airlines.

From what Rob24 posted earlier am I correct in assuming simply be registering your details you become a member and can then get discounts to various places without having to fly x number of times with Southwest airlines?

Thank you

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
3,416 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Discount SeaWorld tickets?

CAA has a promotion on now until the end of this year but the tickets are good until the end of february.

You get 2 days admission adults pay $51 and children pay $41. I just purchased my tickets a few days ago. The sales staff said this is one of the better sales she has seen in a long time.

Hillsborough, New...
Level Contributor
8 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Discount SeaWorld tickets?

Sorry, I was actually in SD and couldn't answer. I have never flown Southwest Airlines and only registered for their Rapid Rewards program to get this Sea World discount. I had to complete the form on their site to register, and print a copy of my temporary ID card. When at Sea World, I went to the ticket window with the printout of my temporary card and asked for the discount - NO PROBLEM!!!