We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fox car rentals

Nanaimo, BC
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
fox car rentals

We will be renting a car for our five day stay this March. I have noticed that Fox is considerably cheaper than other companies I am more familiar with. We just need a basic vehicle but I want a reputable dealer. Is anyone familiar with this company? Also, is their airport service shuttle efficient? Thanks!!

Boston...
Level Contributor
209 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: fox car rentals

My wife and I just returned from S.D. trip and we rented a car with Fox rentals for 4 nights. They were the cheapest choice and were very good. Very efficient, great service, right next to airport (2 miles away). They have shuttle service to and from airport. We got the cheapest car for $20 a day ($28 with extra insurance, which we didn't even need). The car was relatively new - Chrysler PT Cruiser with AC, CD player, automatic doors and windows and best of all it was a CONVERTIBLE. Sweet deal for a trip in California. The car was great and their service is also very quick and efficient. We reserved our car from the hotel and picked it up within an hour. And we dropped it off before taking their shuttle to airport. The drop off took about15 minutes. Definitely go with them and don't worry.

All the best,

Zaur.

Nanaimo, BC
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: fox car rentals

Thank you for the quick reply. I think I will go with them unless I hear anything negative. I am glad you enjoyed your trip and hope that I can pass on some useful tips after mine as well.

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
116 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fox car rentals

I found a deal on www.carrentals.com and booked a standard SUV with Ace for $206 for a week, including taxes and fees. I checked on Fox (after reading one of the posts) and they are cheaper than the other places I looked (Avis, Alamo, etc), but it was $90 more than Ace. www.carrentals.com checks a lot of the vendors for the best prices and shows you all your options.

Hope this helps,

J

4. Re: fox car rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 16:20