We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pacific Shores Inn, San Diego

Which San Diego hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
121 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Pacific Shores Inn, San Diego

My 12 yo daughter and I just returned from a short trip to San Diego. We had a fantastic time

We stayed at the Pacific Shores Inn on Mission Blvd. The room was clean, beds were comfortable. Found the flat foam pillows not great. Room was spacious for the 2 of us. We were on the top floor and away from the road so had no noise complaints.

Complaints we did have, were quickly dealt with: Initially we were in a room that had soaking wet towels neatly hung over the towel bar. When I called to request new towels, they whisked us to a new upgraded room! After 3 days of very cool showers, I talked to the front desk and the water temperature was quickly adjusted.

The pool was closed when we were there so cannot comment on it.

The best part about the hotel was its proximity to the beach, just 1/2 block away. We had great walks along the ocean boardwalk.

We would not hesitate to stay there again.

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
1,987 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pacific Shores Inn, San Diego

Glad to hear you had a good time. I live just north of that hotel and agree, it is in a great location. It is also good to hear any complaints were quickly delt with. Thanks for the report.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
60,188 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pacific Shores Inn, San Diego

Hope you also write a review in the hotel section. Just go to the page for your hotel and on the right under the percent positive rating , you will see Write a Review.

3. Re: Pacific Shores Inn, San Diego

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2010, 08:16