We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf partners

Which San Diego hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hadleigh, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
187 reviews
Save Topic
Golf partners

We will be at the Lawrence Welk resort from 19th - 24th September . We are a middle aged couple (47 and 53) and hope to get out and play a couple of rounds of golf at some local clubs. We play off 21 and 29 handicaps so the likes of Torrey Pines etc are out of league both as players and financially.

I would appreciate if anyone could advise us on somewhere with a nice atmosphere to play up to say $70 each.

If any couples either locally or travelling would like to join us that would be great.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf partners

A 30 minute drive toward the coast will get you to the Lomas Santa Fe Executive Course (18 holes but short) -- about $20. My mother lives down the street. americangolf.com/ca/solana-beach-lomas-santa…

Take the Del Dios Highway through Rancho Santa Fe and onto S8 (Linea del Cielo). Turn right on Highland, first left onto Sun Valley and it's there on the corner.

If it's hot in Escondido, the weather will be much nicer nearer the coast.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf partners

For discounted rates on many San Diego courses go here: www.golfnow.com I have used them many times.

3. Re: Golf partners

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2011, 07:09