We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rehearsal dinner?

Which San Diego hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Morris County, New...
Level Contributor
304 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
rehearsal dinner?

My son moved to San Diego a few years ago - I am still stuck in NJ. He is getting married in April and I want to plan the rehearsal dinner for him. Any good suggestions - probably about 25 people. They are having the wedding reception at the San Diego Zoo

Thanks

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
22,164 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rehearsal dinner?

bogey - what kind of a place are you looking for? How much $ per person? It's important to give more info as to how much you can spend and what kind of cuisine you want.

Also, I assume you want a private room ... ?

Edited: 26 September 2012, 19:33
2. Re: rehearsal dinner?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 01:05
California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rehearsal dinner?

Oh man I was going recommend The Prado. It's less than 2 miles from the zoo.

Morris County, New...
Level Contributor
304 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rehearsal dinner?

Yes - I do want a private room. Does not have to be near the zoo. the rehearsal is at the church(guess I better find out where that is) - the reception is at the zoo.

Like to keep it around $35/$40 oer person (excluding the alcohol)

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
22,164 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rehearsal dinner?

The Bali Hai popped into my head I guess because I was just there last week. Right on the water and food was good. Don't know about the cost though.

www.balihairestaurant.com/index323c.html…

But, yes, it would help to know where the church is if you don't want to go too far.

6. Re: rehearsal dinner?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 15:17