We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Lego Land

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
102 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Parking at San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Lego Land

Hi

We have a hire car, do you need to pay for parking at the above attractions or would be best to get a shuttle from the hotel?

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
22,170 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking at San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Lego Land

San Diego Zoo is free. No charge.

SeaWorld is $14.00

Legoland - I don't have first hand knowledge. I took a quick look at their website and couldn't find the info readily. There are loads of people here who will come along with that information.

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
22,170 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking at San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Lego Land

What hotel are you staying at? Not all hotels have a shuttle to the Zoo and SeaWorld. And I don't know of any hotel in San Diego that will have a shuttle to Legoland. Legoland isn't in San Diego. It's a 40 - 60 min drive North from San Diego in Carlsbad.

IF (and that depends on your hotel) it has a shuttle that will take you to SeaWorld then you could save the $14 for parking. The Zoo you wouldn't be saving anything because parking is free.

So.Cal
Level Contributor
340 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking at San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Lego Land

Parking at LEGOLAND is $12, or $20 for preferred parking. Parking at the zoo is free for now, but there has been some recent discussion of starting to charge for parking - don't know if it's definite or when it might start.

4. Re: Parking at San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Lego Land

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2013, 10:16