We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solana Beach questions

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Solana Beach questions

Can anyone tells me which condo complex is between Fletcher Cove and the Surfsong complex in Solana Beach? As well, along that stretch of condos, on the bluff, there is a complex that looks quite run down with faded cedar shakes (?) Any idea which one this is?

Does anyone have an opinion on which of these complexes is the best? Surfsong seems to be the most expensive with the largest units.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
52,636 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solana Beach questions

The complex between Surfsong and Fletcher Cove is Las Brisas.

The other side of Surfsong is Seascape then the Solana Beach & Tennis Club and then Seascape Sur.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Solana Beach questions

scottca075: Thanks! I didn't realize there was a Seascape and Seascape Sur. After Seascape Sur is it the Chateau, Del Mar Shores and then Del Mar Beach Club? Do you have any opinions as to which is the best to stay at?

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
52,636 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Solana Beach questions

Nope, I only know them from running by them.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Solana Beach questions

Okay, thanks. Maybe someone else will jump in and give an opinion.

5. Re: Solana Beach questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2014, 05:19