We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where did you eat during restaurant week??

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
61,285 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Where did you eat during restaurant week??

Hi everyone

Restaurant week is going on right now and I thought it would be interesting to read about the restaurants we tried.

Today I went to lunch with 5 women from my book club.

We went to La Gran Terraza on campus at USD.

It was just wonderful!!

The room is beautiful and has soft jazz playing.

It was quiet enough to talk easily.

Most important the menu was interesting and the food was just great!I had a petit filet with fingerling potatoes and winter veggies. Yum!

We shared desserts so I got to taste: panna cotta,banana chocolate bread pudding with oatmeal stout ice cream and a Vienneses Torte. They were all really amazing! At lunch there is free valet parking. All of us thought that we'd like to come back to try dinner one night!

Soooo tell us about your Restaurant Week adventures????

La Jolla, California
Destination Expert
for La Jolla
Level Contributor
2,814 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where did you eat during restaurant week??

Thanks, Riff M. I had no idea USD had a restaurant on campus. The menu sounds wonderfull, especially the dessert menu! This is what is so nice about Restaurant Week. You find out about new places to go.

2. Re: Where did you eat during restaurant week??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2014, 05:18