We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One more question about SD

Which San Diego hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
One more question about SD

Should we split our time--2 nights in La Jolla and 5 at Del or just stay at Del the entire time and drive back and forth?

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
3,711 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One more question about SD

Depends on if you want to re-pack and move during your trip. You can drive between the two areas, but they do have different "feels", so whether or not you move depends on your energy level - once I unpack, I don't like to re-pack until I go home, but if you want to stay in a different area for a couple nights, go for it.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
59,663 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One more question about SD

I kind of answered you in your other post. I also think that I would prefer tostay in one spot. But you know you rkids best and how they handle change.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One more question about SD

chissis -- I understand your point but I have been in this hotel for 57 nights and I can hardly wait to pack tomorrow night.

I know off topic, so shoot me.

I don't think there is much point in moving. Settle in and enjoy the town, you can see a couple different neighborhoods at different times of the day /night and get a good feel.

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
3,711 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One more question about SD

Totallsd - after 57 nights, I would be tired of any hotel, no matter how nice or nicely situated - I completely understand!

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
59,663 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: One more question about SD

tootall Just click your heels together and think of home and soon that's where you'll be.

6. Re: One more question about SD

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 21:19