La Jolla Questions
Aug 04, 2013, 6:51 PM
We'll be in San Diego for the first time later this month. We'd like to see the seals at the Children's Pool and hopefully the tide pools at low tide. I have a few questions...
1) Is La Jolla easily walkable on our own if we arrive by bus or taxi? (We won't have a car.)
2) Would we be better off on our own spending an entire day or on a tour where we'd have 2-3 hours in La Jolla?
3) Does the tide have to be at the very lowest to see the little creatures in the tide pools? I've been checking this site: gocalifornia.about.com/gi/o.htm…
4) Is Shell Beach the best place to explore the tide pools?
5) We're staying at Manchester Grand Hyatt. If we go on our own, which would be better, public transportation or a taxi?