We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday inn bayside

Level Contributor
307 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
holiday inn bayside

is holiday inn bayside the one across the street from fishing boats and a pizza nova I stayed at best western next door last year. Do you think holiday inn on the bay is a better choice I may or may not have a car. please let me know coimg in august but need to get my reservation in quick:comin in town for a wedding thanks for the help

Special Offer
Skip the Line: USS Midway Museum
388 reviews
from US$18.00*
US$23.00
San Diego Whale Watching Expedition...
55 reviews
from US$42.00*
San Diego Zoo
160 reviews
from US$54.00*
San Diego Harbor Dinner Cruise
99 reviews
from US$89.82*
San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
64,368 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: holiday inn bayside

For Holiday Inn Bayside you will need a car as it is NOT near public transportation. It is past the airport north of downtown. I don't know about Pizza Nove but it may be across from the fishing boats. Holiday Inn on the Bay is more convenient if you do not have a car.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
64,368 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: holiday inn bayside

HI again, I just checked with mapquest and it IS near aPizza Nova.

Coronado, CA
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: holiday inn bayside

I have a client who much prefers Holiday Inn on the Bay to Bayside. She is mid-thirties market manager type who travels every week and likes the central location of HIOTB. Plus she's a runner. Last time we had a trade show she mistakenly made reservations at Bayside and even though the rooms were nice, she didn't like the location nearly as well.

HI On the Bay is across the street from the Embarcadero, within walking distance to the trolley. More hustle & bustle. The outside is gaudy and the rooms might be a little dated, but overall everyone I've spoken with likes the location enough to make up for it.

Level Contributor
307 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: holiday inn bayside

thanks so much for the info it was a big help

5. Re: holiday inn bayside

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 09:20