We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Headquarters Newspaper article

Which San Diego hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
22,164 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
The Headquarters Newspaper article

I laughed when I read this:

"Speaking of Pizzeria Mozza, the much-anticipated San Diego outpost of the Mario Batali-Nancy Silverton-Joe Bastianich buzz-palace was already packed when I slipped in at 5:40 p.m. on a weekday. The obliging host led me to the bar, where I attempted to enjoy a Margherita pizza while perched on the most uncomfortable backless bar stool on the face of the ergonomic Earth. Silverton’s famed pizza crust lived up to its yummy reputation. The stool was worse than I could have imagined. "

I wrote in my review "I was seated at the bar on what has to be the most uncomfortable bar stool I have ever sat on. Looked like unfinished wood, hard as can be and no back to lean back"

Here's the whole article on The Headquarters. I hope the link works

utsandiego.com/news/…

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
60,824 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Headquarters Newspaper article

Well, it doesn't sound like I will be making it my headquarters any time soon!!

I will probably go once just to see it like I did with the new library.

BTW the library is quite amazing architecturally but not sure I will go there much either!

Edited: 27 November 2013, 02:24
2. Re: The Headquarters Newspaper article

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2014, 05:17