We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Diego Airport parking

so cal
Level Contributor
177 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
San Diego Airport parking

I am hoping you can help me out.

I flying out of SAN & I'm looking for somewhere to park my car for a week or so.

can anyone suggest a safe & inexpensive lot to park?

Also must offer free shuttle to SAN.

Thanks in advance

So.Cal
Level Contributor
344 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Diego Airport parking

Not sure what you consider inexpensive but we've been very happy with Aladdin Parking on Kettner near Laurel. Check online, there's usually a discount of some kind and you can reserve a spot in advance. Their shuttles run frequently and most of the parking is covered.

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
22,172 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Diego Airport parking

I'm glad Kartgv responded. I've never used Airport parking so I couldn't recommend any place. But, I did work for a man and he and his wife really liked Aladdin. It's in a parking structure so they could park in the covered portion.

There are several other lots that I see that might be cheaper but not covered if it matters. I know on Pacific Hwy I see signs and I believe they say $10 / day.

pnf.com/airport-parking/…

San Diego...
Level Contributor
623 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Diego Airport parking

I also like Aladdin and just used them for an 8 day trip. You can save money by parking on the roof. You can also watch the planes going just overhead from the roof.

4. Re: San Diego Airport parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2015, 05:17