We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SeaWorld Ticket Discounts

Which San Diego hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
SeaWorld Ticket Discounts

I've gotten some great advice on here regarding our upcoming vacation, so I'm hoping someone has some ideas here.

I'm looking at all the different ways to purchase SeaWorld tickets. I know mousesavers.com offers some great deals, as do some of the hotels. But what my daughter is really looking forward to is the penguin encounter and the dolphin interaction. The penguin encounter is $60/each and the dolphin interaction is $170/each if you do the early morning show.

Are there ever any discounts on these things? I can find plenty on tickets, the meal deal, and even on quick queue, but nothing on the tours or interactions. The closest I've come is an annual pass, which gives a discount of 20% on the encounters and unspecified savings on animal interactions.

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
51,885 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SeaWorld Ticket Discounts

I've never heard of discounts for the premium events.

Southern California
Level Contributor
12,646 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: SeaWorld Ticket Discounts

Please do a little research on swimming with captive dolphins.

Illinois
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SeaWorld Ticket Discounts

Thanks, scottca075. I appreciate the help!

4. Re: SeaWorld Ticket Discounts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2015, 05:15