We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Countdown

Cambs
Level Contributor
184 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Countdown

We will be arriving in San Diego in 5 days time:)) so looking forward to visiting this lovely city, I have read so many great reviews on the things we have planned to see and do:- the zoo, Seaworld, midway aircraft carrier, the beaches, gas lamp quarter. We are staying in the Manchester grand Hyatt, I am very pleased with comments about this hotel. I have asked for lots of help and advice along the way, whilst planning our trip, thankyou so much to all who have help. Any last minute advice would be greatly appriciated.:))

Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld
SeaWorld
8,891 Reviews
San Diego, CA
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
Special Offer
SeaWorld® San Diego
69 Reviews
from US$61.99*
US$94.99
SeaWorld San Diego Day Tour from...
2 Reviews
from US$147.99*
San Diego Round-Trip Theme Park...
2 Reviews
from US$19.00*
San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
65,433 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Countdown

Hi,

I hope you have a great visit!! My only advice would be to take it easy and enjoy!

California is about being active and relaxing so make sure you have time for both!

2. Re: Countdown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 06:17