We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Rental in San Diego

Which San Diego hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Save Topic
Beach Rental in San Diego

I want to rent a beach house on the weekend of 27th September. The idea is to throw s surprise family get together birthday party to my husband. So far I have not been able to find a place that rent out the property for 1 or 2 nights. Does someone has any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
24,498 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Rental in San Diego

Id be surprised if you find a house for that will rent to you for that few days.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
60,711 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Rental in San Diego

Most house rentals are not for only 1 night. They also might not rent to you if they know you will have many people there for a party! They usually have a certain number of people allowed to stay in the house.

Fortaleza, CE
Level Contributor
9,183 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Rental in San Diego

There may even be local regs prohibiting short-term rentals. I'd get a nice hotel room and throw the party in a restaurant. Or even on the beach. If the party will be big enough, there should be halls you can rent and where you can get food catered, or bring your own. Even many restaurants likely have special rooms for events like yours. Less hassle than renting a house, paying deposit, etc.

Edited: 19 August 2014, 15:30
4. Re: Beach Rental in San Diego

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 05:15