We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
91 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast

We've returned to Wellfleet many times, but always rented a house. Not this time. We're at Even'Tide, and need places to have breakfast. Any suggestions?

If you need a reference point for our dining standards, we never miss a chance to eat at Moby Dicks.

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast

On the road I THINK to Cahoon Hollow I passed PB Boulangerie. It used to be a seafood shack about 10 years ago..I hear GOOD things..right off Route 6

http://pbboulangeriebistro.com/

Just had sushi at Mac's Shack last night..wow

Hartford...
Level Contributor
525 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast

We had a great breakfast at the Wicked Oyster. They probably have a web page. It was recommned to us by a surfing instructor.

NYC
Level Contributor
660 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast

The Lighthouse has a decent breakfast - pancakes and things like that. You can also get a breakfast sandwich and a nice cup of coffee at the South Wellfleet General store - they've got chairs and picnic tables out front these days so it's really very nice and probably my favorite low key breakfast.

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
91 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast

OK, Now I can answer my own question. We had four breakfasts in Wellfleet and the first three were at Van Rensaleer's, which serves bkfast and dinner (no lunch). It's just north of the Marconi Beach entrance. Excellent, straightforward meals at reasonable prices. A major plus is how pleasant the wait staff and management are. Admittedly, we were there for the final week before the start of the summer season, so life might get more hectic for both servers and diners. Nonetheless, it is a fine choice for a good meal. The other morning meal was at PB Boulangerie, which at present only offers coffee and their world-class pastries and breads. Shortly they will be serving breakfast and eventually, I presume, will offer lunch and dinner. The quality is first rate. Finally, we had all of our dinners at Moby Dick's, which serves extremely fresh seafood. I mean, how can life be any better than tucking into a couple of pounds of steamers to start off a dinner?

5. Re: Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2010, 05:16