We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comfort Inn, Torrey

Which Torrey hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Level Contributor
96 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Comfort Inn, Torrey

Did this hotel close or only close for season. Wanted to book there but was not able to.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,513 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Comfort Inn, Torrey

It is not listed on the Choice Hotels website, so it is possible that the hotel changed names or closed. Let me see if can find anything out and if I do, I will be sure to let you know.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
56,505 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Comfort Inn, Torrey

I drove by it yesterday. It's still there, but may be closed for the season. Most of Torrey was closed or closing as of Nov 1st. We stayed at the Best Western Capital Reef and it was very nice and rooms were priced in the $50 range. They also had the ONLY restaurant open in town. There was a local pizza/ice cream/bar open across the road, but everything else was closed for the winter.

Torrey, Utah
Destination Expert
for Torrey, Capitol Reef National Park
Level Contributor
1,362 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Comfort Inn, Torrey

Yep, it's officially winter here now, despite the great weather. The pizza place actually has a variety of foods and beers and sometimes local musicians in the winter. There is a good restaurant for breakfast or lunch in Bicknell, 7 miles west of Torrey, The Sunglow. It's a nice drive too.

NJ
Level Contributor
96 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Comfort Inn, Torrey

Thanks for all your replies.

Actually had already booked at Best Western since I could not find anything on the Comfort Inn. Would have preferred Comfort since this is my most active Hotel Points program.

Is Rimrock restaurant also closed? It's nice to have restaurant in hotel. Had figured to eat at hotel one night and at Rimrock the other night. But Pizza always sounds good too.

Now I am just hoping that it doesn't snow when we are out there in about 2 weeks. We are traveling from Moab and would like to continue to Bryce Canyon on Route 12 and than on to Zion.

5. Re: Comfort Inn, Torrey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 03:16