We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining

Which Torrey hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Topic
Dining

I am looking for recommendations for places to eat in the Torrey area in June. So far all I have come up with is Cafe' Diablo.

Pitman, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Rapid City, South Dakota
Level Contributor
5,690 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dining

Cafe Diablo is highly rated. For an informal meal, try Slacker's Burger Joint. They have outdoor dining, great burgers, shakes, and ice cream. It's a fun place for the kids.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
56,957 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dining

Cafe Diablo is it for dinner. If you feel adventurous drive up to Hells Backbone in Boulder. But be careful on the drive back.

Illinois
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dining

Thanks Redrox. Lunch or dinner?

Torrey, Utah
Destination Expert
for Torrey, Capitol Reef National Park
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dining

You can find the restaurants right here on TA

http://www.tripadvisor.com/RestaurantSearch?geo=60758&pid=&q=Torrey%2C+Utah%2C+USA&cat=&src=

(or click on Restaurants in the menu bar and enter Torrey, Utah)

Edited: 04 February 2011, 14:26
Santa Ana, CA
Level Contributor
3,191 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dining

There's a market at Austin's Chuckwagon Motel. There's a bakery in the rear and they often have prepared food plus tables and chairs. If nothing else, you can save some money by not going to restaurants every meal.

Illinois
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Dining

Thanks, I'll be staying @ Austin's so that will convenient. I do get tired of eating at restaurants so I like your suggestion.

7. Re: Dining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2015, 22:17