We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

City Walk Cards

Basildon, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
City Walk Cards

Has anyone any idea where I can get the cards? I have tried Amazon and W H Smiths but no luck.

Any suggestions

Thanks for your help

Flossie

Durham
Level Contributor
3,931 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: City Walk Cards

waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/…

Durham
Level Contributor
3,931 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: City Walk Cards

amazon.co.uk/gp/…202-7173071-4995041

Amazon have these on their market place - one guy if offering delivery 5-7 days....

Boulogne
Level Contributor
31 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: City Walk Cards

Hi

i've tried ordering these cards twice on Amazon marketplace now (once with books and music and once with the book depository)and each time my card gets debited only to be told the next day that the product isn't in stock after all and my card will be recredited - in the meantime the days pass and I don't think I'll get them delivered in time as we leave next week - is it possible to get them in New York itself?

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,563 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: City Walk Cards

I think Daisiegee got hers at Strand in NYC

www.strandbooks.com

Durham
Level Contributor
3,931 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: City Walk Cards

yes, I believe Border's sell them.....

Basildon, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: City Walk Cards

Thanks everyone - just ordered them from the Waterstones website, now just have to wait for my trip on 22nd March

Flossie

7. Re: City Walk Cards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 23:17