We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Cancelled ...What to do with tickets???

Atlanta
Level Contributor
61 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Cancelled ...What to do with tickets???

Our trip is getting pushed back due to some unfortunate circumstances...we're all really bummed! Anyhow, I have 4 tickets to Beauty & The Beast & 4 tickets to Le Scandal that are non-refundable. Any ideas on what I can do with these...even if I can sell them for less & just eat the difference?? I really hate to lose all the money we spent on them!!!

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
948 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Cancelled ...What to do with tickets???

Oh no, what a shame - it must be so disappointing for you! Hope you get a chance to reschedule in the not-too-distant future!

As for the tickets, you could just put them on eBay and keep your fingers crossed they'll get close enough to the face value, I suppose?

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
948 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Cancelled ...What to do with tickets???

Also, here's a recent thread on the topic of selling unwanted tickets - it has a couple more suggestions of websites you can sell tickets on:

http://tinyurl.com/2qnghk

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
475 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Cancelled ...What to do with tickets???

What dates are the tickets for? I fancy seeing Beauty and the Beast even if Donny Osmond is no longer playing Gaston. I would have loved to see him in the role but couldn't afford to go to NYC when he was on.

Ann

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
96,956 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Cancelled ...What to do with tickets???

Do you have the tickets in your possession or are they to be picked up at the box office? That could complicate things since to pick them up, you'd need the credit card that was used to pay for them.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
96,956 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip Cancelled ...What to do with tickets???

Do you have the tickets in your possession or are they to be picked up at the box office? That could complicate things since to pick them up, you'd need the credit card that was used to pay for them.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
61 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip Cancelled ...What to do with tickets???

I actually have the tickets in my posession so I can ship them off if I'm able to sell them.

They are for Friday March 9, 2007 at 8pm

FRONT MEZZANINE

ROW B (second row)

Seats 107 -110 ( right in the middle)

I paid $311 for all 4 & would be willing to take a loss in order to recoop some of the cost! Thanks!

Princeton, New...
Level Contributor
637 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip Cancelled ...What to do with tickets???

you can also post them on www.talkinbroadway.com and put them up in the Shoppin' section or list them on ebay. www.broadwayworld.com will let you post a message offering them for sale.

Ottawa, ON
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Trip Cancelled ...What to do with tickets???

I'll buy them. We are visiting New York that weekend. E-mail me for payment details.

Ottawaman101@hotmail.com

Thanks

CT
Level Contributor
1,419 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Trip Cancelled ...What to do with tickets???

I have good feedback for www.stubhub.com

10. Re: Trip Cancelled ...What to do with tickets???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 12:23