I've been watching broadwaybox.com for discount codes, but not seeing them yet for May. I want to see Spamalot & Avenue Q. So far, when codes are put up, they are for a short time only, like maybe 2-3 weeks.
My question is, would it be better to keep waiting for discount codes on these 2 shows or should I just get the tickets now before they possibly sell out? Since both shows are so popular & May is a popular time to visit NYC, I'd hate to miss out because I waited too long.
When I check broadway.com for last minute ticket availability, Spamalot is almost always listed, whereas Avenue Q is only on there ocassionally. So I am sometimes tempted to wait until the week before I go since I doubt Spamalot will sell out, although Avenue Q might.
We'll be there Wed-Sun, May 9-13, and would most likely want to get tickets for Friday or Saturday, because we are hoping tor tickets to some TV tapings on Wed & Thurs evenings.