We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartment rental vacation 2007.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
421 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
apartment rental vacation 2007.

Hi everybody,

We are a group of three who hope to spend the month of July in Manhatten. We have been to New York many time and adore the place. We would life to rent an apartment on the upper west side (possible between about 59th and 80th) any suggestions as to which web sites we should check out. Thanks

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
71 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apartment rental vacation 2007.

You could try Craigslist and look for someone who is subletting or on vacation, but be cautious when dealing with people you don't know. I believe there are also some places that offer short-term apartment rentals for business travelers, but I am not personally familiar with them.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
16,413 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: apartment rental vacation 2007.

VRBO is a popular vacation apartment rental service, one that connects tenants directly with renters. Their site is www.vrbo.com

You should also take a look at NY Habitat. I just checked their vacation apartment listings, and they show 59 apartments on the Upper West Side. Their site is www.nyhabitat.com

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,384 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: apartment rental vacation 2007.

NY Habitat charges quite a large fee for a one month rental.

4. Re: apartment rental vacation 2007.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 05:24