We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sofitel card

devon ENGLAND
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Topic
sofitel card

Ohh I'm confused. I'm staying at the Sofitel in September and I have read the hotel reviews most of which recommend getting the privelege card. Do you have to pay for it or get charge for it? This is a one off trip to a nice hotel(30th b/day), if there's a next time I'll be slumming it

Durham
Level Contributor
3,931 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sofitel card

Go onto the sofitel website www.sofitel.com and you can apply on there. It's free and from what I can gather may entitle you to a room upgrade and late check out. I'm also looking at staying there for my honeymoon at the end of Sept :)

England
Level Contributor
272 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sofitel card

There's no charge, just apply on line as stated above. I got mine through within two weeks. I am going next week, so will let you know if the card earned me any privileges.

devon ENGLAND
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: sofitel card

thanks I would appreciate that. I've already booked so do I just use it when I get there. I'm so glad that I've booked it already as it seems to be a popular choice now.

Northolt
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: sofitel card

Hi, Ive just got back from NYC yesterday and we stayed at the Sofitel. Show your card at check in and request a late check out - 4pm. You also get a voucher for a free drink in the bar - a glass of champagne or cocktail.

Durham
Level Contributor
3,931 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sofitel card

can any one tell me where to get the best rate for this hotel? I'm being quoted about $2100 for 7 nights at the end of Sept but I know others have nearly halved this rate!

England,UK
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: sofitel card

Best rates I've found are on hotels.com and expedia. We got fab deal with Expedia as Hotels.dot add a whopping booking charge to the final fee.