We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fares London to New York in September

london
Level Contributor
129 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Fares London to New York in September

Hi can anyone tell me prices they've paid before travellling in September in previous years I'm planning to travel the 13th to the 17th and prices are coming in at around 370 at the moment. I usaually travel in Feb or May and haven't paid more than 250 before usually buying tickets in aa sales. Im willing to gamble and hang on but just wondering at the sort of price I should be looking for at that time of year. Doesn't matter which airports but dont want to use zoom because of the restricted luggage

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
147 Reviews
from US$175.00*
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island...
1,170 Reviews
from US$57.00*
New York in One Day Guided...
1,056 Reviews
from US$83.99*
NYC Empire State Observatory...
2,417 Reviews
from US$37.00*
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fares London to New York in September

If you go to farecompare.com, you will get an idea of what fares are for upcoming months. Not foolproof, but better than a crystal ball!

http://www.farecompare.com/

Good luck.

Durham
Level Contributor
3,932 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fares London to New York in September

I paid £345 for Sept last year and £340 the year before that for the same time. Keep your eye out tho for aa sales and special offers :)

3. Re: Fares London to New York in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 17:18