We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free New york water taxi tickets for the month of May.

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
6,176 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Free New york water taxi tickets for the month of May.

Throughout the month of May.New York Water Taxi will offer free round- trip ticket to commuters in bid to get them to try the new ferry service.

Information about the free tickets and parking in Yonkers is at

www.nywatertaxi.com

This is the first commuter ferry service between Hudson Valley and New york city.The boats leave Yonkers for the financial district.

The trip to or from the world fianancial center will take 45 minutes and to or from pier 11 at the foot of wall street 57 minutes.

maybe this is something to take advantage of. Enjoy!

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
25,046 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free New york water taxi tickets for the month of May.

Wow, thanks!

Geez, you sure need a magnifying glass to find that info on their website!

www.nywatertaxi.com/nywt.aspx?s=com&c=yonkers

"To inaugurate the new service, and give commuters the opportunity to test the waters, NYWT is offering passengers a free ride during the month of May. Just email your name, phone number and mailing address to info@nywatertaxi.com and we will send you your pass."

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
6,176 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free New york water taxi tickets for the month of May.

Thanks queensblvd, now it is easy for others!

Durham
Level Contributor
3,931 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free New york water taxi tickets for the month of May.

Now I just need free flights and free accommodation to make use of the free water taxi......

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
6,176 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free New york water taxi tickets for the month of May.

Ok I will work on it (LOL) I do not think I can help you on that one ! I wish I could. all travelers would love that .

Yonkers
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Free New york water taxi tickets for the month of May.

How does a senior citizen apply for this free water taxi ticket? My email address is drocansey@yahoo.com

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
6,176 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Free New york water taxi tickets for the month of May.

Hi

You have to go on the website to get the ticket.

www.nywatertaxi.com

Queensblvd gives details above were to find the information on the site so you can receive your free ticket, from new york water taxi.

Good luck!

7. Re: Free New york water taxi tickets for the month of May.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 19:17