We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plus size clothing

Cork
2 posts
Save Topic
Plus size clothing

Hi, Im heading to New York at the end of October for a 4 day trip, one of the days is dedicated to shopping in Woodbury Common Premium Outlet. Could someone please advise me as to what shops I can buy plus size clothes in

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,231 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plus size clothing

Jones NY, Eileen Fisher and Max Mara for sure. I'm pretty sure Ellen Tracy is there too. There are others. There is a store directory online - if you cant find a link to it by searching here, try google.

Cork
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Plus size clothing

Thanks very much for your help, its much appreciated, there is nothing worse than trying to find plus size clothes in an area you dont know. Thanks again.

Toronto
Level Contributor
237 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Plus size clothing

Hey there. I just visited in May (and am coming back for a day trip this weekend) and posted a whole thing about the plus stores I shopped at while I was there. It's been awhile since I posted it, but I'll try to find the thread for you.

Toronto
Level Contributor
237 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Plus size clothing

Here you go...

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k1225752…

Hope this helps.

Raleigh, North...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Plus size clothing

My daughter and I just came back from New York for the Makeup Show and I got an email from my coworker telling me when I go to NYC to check out a new plus size boutique named Monif C. Plus Sizes. My daughter checked out her website before we went www.monifc.com and decided to take a look. The clothes are a younger more stylish look so my 26 year old daughter almost brought the whole store. I found two wrap dresses that I could wear to work. The store is definitely upscale and stuff you'd wear out, but we loved the store because last time we came to New York I brought my sister who is a size 8 and she was able to shop in all these cute boutiques and all my daughter and I could find was Lane Bryant. We were happy this time to be able to come back to North Carolina with some new duds. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Raleigh, North...
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Plus size clothing

I was just there in May, my daughter's new favorite shop is Monif C. Plus Sizes on 38th I believe (trendy, stylish, boutiquey stuff, good for 20 and 30-somethings although I found 2 dresses for myself), also check out Lord & Taylor, some of their Nine West for plus sizes is ok for work.

7. Re: Plus size clothing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 01:18