We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brooklyn Bridge

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Topic
Brooklyn Bridge

Hi All,

Roughly how long does it take to walk the Brooklyn Bridge?

Also, where do get onto it?

Thanks,

Kelly.

Caernarfon, United...
Level Contributor
1,196 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brooklyn Bridge

ive walked it twice, from manhattan towards brooklyn, and brooklyn back to manhattan- this walk is much better- as you see all the sky scrapers- we got the taxi to brooklyn where the bridge path starts and u finish nr the city hall(i think), if u walk to the left after coming from the bridge u end up in south seaport..

walk wise i think about 20 mins..ish, but you stop every so often for pics and the views

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
95,512 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brooklyn Bridge

Found in the FAQ section above (titled look here before you post)

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k1301543…

is this post on Brooklyn Bridge

HOW TO GET TO THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE? Directions to the Brooklyn Bridge, Grimaldi's Pizza and the Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory at the Ferry Landing: Bring cash, an empty stomach, a camera and a good pair of shoes.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k866178-…

Durham
Level Contributor
3,931 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brooklyn Bridge

Depends how fast you walk and how many times you stop.....went across with hubby, whose a photographer and it took us just over an hour.......but like Hyper says it can be done in about 20-30 minutes :)

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brooklyn Bridge

It took us 30/35 mins with the odd picture stop.

5. Re: Brooklyn Bridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 03:17