We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New York Yankees merchandise

Portskewett, United...
Level Contributor
812 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
New York Yankees merchandise

Hi All,

I have been asked by one of my colleagues to get for her daughter a pink, hooded, New York Yankees sweatshirt with the NY intertwined initials on the front - apparently has to be pink!

Apparently its all the thing for teenage girls in the UK and my colleague just cannot find one anywhere.

Any idea where I might find something like this in New York - I have tried the Yankees web site but they don't seem to do what she wants.

Thanks for all your help

Sarah

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
95,560 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New York Yankees merchandise

This seems like a UK thing, not a NY thing, 'cause every time I try to do a search for it I keep getting UK websites. You might get lucky while you're here and see it in one of the tourist places though.

London
Level Contributor
313 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New York Yankees merchandise

Dont know where you are staying in NY but in Times Square there is a huge shop called Grand Slam on Broadway 46th and 47th street and they carry a huge range of Yankee Stuff, their website is grandslamstores@rcn.com, there are also a number of Yankee Merchandise shops dotted around, I cant remember exactly where the one we were in was but it was near the Four Seasons hotel.

R_J
London
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: New York Yankees merchandise

The Yankees store is at south street sea port. Lots of other nice shops down there too xx