We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

to all those in the UK and anywhere else where

Durham
Level Contributor
3,931 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
to all those in the UK and anywhere else where

the sun isn't shining - it is here :))))

Today I have shopped til Steve dropped and now he's having a rest before I begin again!

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
6,176 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: to all those in the UK and anywhere else where

Hello

Sunderland, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunderland
Level Contributor
6,813 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: to all those in the UK and anywhere else where

Have you got lots of nice little things then?

Sunderland, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunderland
Level Contributor
6,813 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: to all those in the UK and anywhere else where

And Helen and I are going wedding dress searching tomorrow! Does Steve want to come ? ;-)

Durham
Level Contributor
3,931 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: to all those in the UK and anywhere else where

6 pairs of shoes (4 for me, 2 for Steve), 2 pairs of jeans for Steve, a I heart hip hop babygro, a winnie the pooh all in one suit (Steve will look lovely in it!), I've ordered the I heart NY bottle baby grow, dad's cigars (so he's happy) and that's about it. Just letting Steve recover before heading to the Maternity shop nr 5th......I thought it was pregnant women that got tired easily?!

Durham
Level Contributor
3,931 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: to all those in the UK and anywhere else where

oooh I hope she finds something nice - I remember, it's so much fun trying different ones on - make sure she tries a couple of hideous ones too for the laugh!!!

Sunderland, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunderland
Level Contributor
6,813 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: to all those in the UK and anywhere else where

She's hoping they've got her favourite one in a small enough size that it will look good.

An I heart hip hop babygrow? Langley Park watch out, baby Witherspoon has hit the streets! Can't wait to see it. Quiz a week on Tuesday?

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,563 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: to all those in the UK and anywhere else where

"I thought it was pregnant women that got tired easily?!"

So did I!!

As long as you're letting Steve have a sit down every now and again though....!!

I'm so happy you've found some cute things, it makes me wish I'd gone to NY while pregnant, although I'd have spent the whole time asleep so maybe not!

As for the sunshine..... it's glorious here....... I should've applied factor 30 today but just went for factor 25..... that'll teach me, I'm burned to a crisp....

Yeah alright, more like a drowned rat!

Have fun and think of us here!

Durham
Level Contributor
3,931 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: to all those in the UK and anywhere else where

it's a date Kazza ;)

Ange - I'm so glad we dont know what we're having otherwise I'd be seriously broke by now already!!! Went to a shop called Babesta (think that's their web site too) which had some great unique stuff in.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
948 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: to all those in the UK and anywhere else where

Glad you're having fun - just try to leave some things in the shops for those of us going over there in the next few weeks! ;o)

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,563 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: to all those in the UK and anywhere else where

Lou I think it has been a blessing you haven't found out what s*x the next NY addict will be.

I'm dying to find out though, I don't know how you can stand it!