We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crowne Plaza Times Square

St. Petersburg, FL
Level Contributor
209 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Crowne Plaza Times Square

Anyone stayed here?

I have yrs ago and it was nice. Lately I see mixed reviews.

Amazing after all these yrs, hotels that were amazing were much cheaper. Now they are worn and shoddier and 3x's the amount.

I have a tentative booking at the Crowne and am looking for some recent experiences.

Ireland
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Crowne Plaza Times Square

I stayed there 2 years ago - not sure if that counts as recent!

The hotel itself was quite nice but I found the staff on reception a little bit rude. Having stayed elsewhere in New York since then I think there are hotels that provide a better experience. To be honest I don't think the staff at this hotel do justice to New Yorkers who are incredible people!

Location of the hotel is excellent but if you are looking for an all round experience, and if you like friendlier staff, you might want to browse the reviews of some other hotels which are rated higher by TA travellers....

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
24 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crowne Plaza Times Square

Did you end up staying there? I have checked for reviews but they are all old. WE are ging to NYC next month and Travel Ticker has a special rate, so was interested in your experience.

Thanks.

3. Re: Crowne Plaza Times Square

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 20:16