We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nintendo DS computer game

Falkirk, Scotland
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Nintendo DS computer game

Where in New York would be the best place to buy a Nintendo DS Lite computer game

waterford ireland
Level Contributor
2,187 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nintendo DS computer game

If you are in Times Square I would say Toy R Us, also Circuit City or Best Buy or any Game shop.

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
279 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nintendo DS computer game

My son bought his DS and games at the Virgin store in Times Square.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
376 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nintendo DS computer game

We bought our one in Toys R Us. No problem with it or all the games we bought!

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
1,587 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nintendo DS computer game

The Nintendo World Store is situated near Rockefeller Plaza. You can buy games here and try out games in the DS circle. See the link below for more information

http://www.nintendoworldstore.com/

Falkirk, Scotland
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nintendo DS computer game

Thanks for all your replys seams like there is plenty places to buy one. Can anyone tell me if I buy a nintendo Wii in New York if it will be okay for use in Britain and any Idea of the cost.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1,291 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nintendo DS computer game

No, it wont be ok cause it will be a NTSC console, while you need a PAL one. Wii games wont work either.

However DS being a portable console doesnt have region encoding so it would be compatible with games bought in the UK.

7. Re: Nintendo DS computer game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 18:16