We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight in JFK at 11.45p, on Sunday night - time to book car?

Ireland
Level Contributor
26 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Flight in JFK at 11.45p, on Sunday night - time to book car?

We have an 11:45 pm American Airlines flight from JFK on Sunday night (18th Nov). Just arranging a car to bring us to the airport. We're staying in the Affinia Dumont on East 34th Street.

What time should we leave there to make out 11.45pm flight????

Durham
Level Contributor
3,931 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight in JFK at 11.45p, on Sunday night - time to book car?

bout 8pm I'd leave but I like to be there 3 hours before, so I know I'm there :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
755 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight in JFK at 11.45p, on Sunday night - time to book car?

I also like to be at the airport at least 3 hours before STD. Our flight from New York JFK to Stansted leaves at 19.45. We will be leaving our hotel around 15.45. I know it seems a bit early but at least that way we don't have to worry about checking in, finding the gate, clearing security and so on. On my past two trips to NYC we have left our Midtown hotel around 4 hours before our flight dep time.

Ireland
Level Contributor
26 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight in JFK at 11.45p, on Sunday night - time to book car?

Thanks for that!!!

8pm it is:-) better than rushing around like eejits in the airport.

thanks for the replies!

4. Re: Flight in JFK at 11.45p, on Sunday night - time to book car?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 14:19