We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TGI Fridays New Years Eve

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
563 posts
Save Topic
TGI Fridays New Years Eve

Hi There

Ive booked my new years eve tickets and the money has been taken from my card, but i still have not received confirmation. Has anyone else had this trouble?

Cant wait now!

Amanda

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: TGI Fridays New Years Eve

Is the TGI's everybodies booking tickets for New Years the one in Times Square?

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
563 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: TGI Fridays New Years Eve

Yeah its gonna be immense! Its $275pp inc all meals and drinks plus hopefully be taken outside at midnight for the ball drop, get yourself down there!

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: TGI Fridays New Years Eve

I wish I could! We've only just got back about three weeks ago.

Sitting at work now dreaming about NY!!!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
921 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: TGI Fridays New Years Eve

I didnt reserve there, but since your cc was charged, I am sure you will receive confirmation soon.

Please keep everyone here updated as there was a huge interest in this place earlier!

Good luck and I hope you hear something soon!!! Have a blast......

london
Level Contributor
163 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TGI Fridays New Years Eve

would appreciate the phone number as i cant find it on the net. we are four fourty somethings, do you think we will be to old !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NY City
Level Contributor
191 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TGI Fridays New Years Eve

You booked at a TGIFriday's and paid in full for New Years Eve? Did you go to their website and book this? I am very surprised to hear that they required full pre-payment.

NY City
Level Contributor
191 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TGI Fridays New Years Eve

The number for the TGIFriday's at 47 E. 42nd Street is:

+1 212-681-8458. Are you absolutely certain that the charge on your card is TGIFriday's? If it is a third party who "arranged" things you may have been scammed.

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
563 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: TGI Fridays New Years Eve

Hi thanks for your concern but its all above board i rang TGI times square and paid directly to the manager over the telephone. It is on my credit card statement as 'TGI Fridays' and ive now received email confirmation.

That telephone number you need is actually 001 2129447352, the number stated previously is for another restaurant not times square. Ask to speak to Adam or Randy. I think it will be great for all age ranges!

See You There!

Amanda

Harwich, United...
Level Contributor
401 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: TGI Fridays New Years Eve

Glad to hear things worked out for you! Just over a month to go =D

1r28
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: TGI Fridays New Years Eve

Hi my husband and i have booked TGIs as well and i booked through Adam. He emailed me conformation the next day with our ticket numbers etc.

Really looking forward to it!!