We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fi think ive ound a really good website

bournemouth uk
Level Contributor
216 posts
Save Topic
fi think ive ound a really good website

im not sure if it will work outside the uk but try anyway coz you may be lucky.

thomsonauctions.co.uk- go to holidays at the top then city breaks. ive been keeping an eye on prices to come to new york and have found these to be really cheap if you book hotel and flight, if you want to stay in mid town, im finding you can go for under 500 pounds per person for 5 nights, iv been reaserching really hard and cant find a deal like this anywhere they have hotels like the edison the wellington the new yorker and most their flighs are with BA so its not a low budget airline. you can be right in the heart of everything. please let me know if i can get a cheaper deal than this because i have been searching for months now and this is the cheapest i can find

happy holiday hunting

toni

bournemouth uk
Level Contributor
216 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: fi think ive ound a really good website

just checked you can only do it for uk

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,417 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fi think ive ound a really good website

Toni, I don't remember if you ever told us your travel dates, but 1000 GBP is not that big a bargain (imo) for that level of hotel. Expedia has an air/hotel package for less than that for mid Feb. (~800gbp for 2) that includes the Salisbury hotel (which I'd prefer to any you mention) and BA flights. For about the same price they have On the Avenue and Virgin etc. Worth checking. YOu should also check the airlines' packages.

bournemouth uk
Level Contributor
216 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: fi think ive ound a really good website

we are coming october 15th to 20th so prices get alot higher i will check the ones out that you suggested (think i already checked expedia)

thanks for the advice meybe im looking in the wrong places!!!!!

Newcastle, UK
Level Contributor
305 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: fi think ive ound a really good website

I'm on my to New York for the 28th time (no kidding!) in July 2008.

I have found that for a flight and hotel combo nothing can beat expedia for price and ease of booking.

If you go to an independant flight centre sometimes they can book flights cheaper than the net, but then you're going to have to find a hotel.

With Expedia if you see the red discount amount on certain hotels then I have found it cannot be beaten.

London, United...
Level Contributor
454 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: fi think ive ound a really good website

I booked with expedia.co.uk in Oct 07 and got 6 nights inc BA flights for £400 for Feb 29th-Marc 6th. Not THAT'S a bargain!

bournemouth uk
Level Contributor
216 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: fi think ive ound a really good website

like i said we are going in october its peak season so prices go up but if anyone is going at roughly the same time and has found cheaper then please let me know if we can save money then it means i get to spend more on shopping yay !!!!!!!!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
64 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: fi think ive ound a really good website

I have got my flight just not my hotel and suggestions?

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,717 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: fi think ive ound a really good website

gst

we have booked with expedia and got a nicer hotel that we would have piocked for a reasonable price

do u just need to take ur confirmation (from expedia) with u when u check in

bournemouth uk
Level Contributor
216 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: fi think ive ound a really good website

ive just checked expedia and ther isnt alot coming in under 1300 pounds(ish) for the 2 of us let me know if anyone finds cheaper

many thanks

England
Level Contributor
228 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: fi think ive ound a really good website

Which airport are you travelling from?