We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anti wrinkle cream in New York

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
152 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
anti wrinkle cream in New York

Hi,

Could anyone recommend a department store that sells a good anti wrinkle cream? I'm looking for a "botox in a bottle" type of thing that you can't get in the UK

Thanks

christine

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,224 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anti wrinkle cream in New York

I think all the major department stores - and Boyds' - the high end drug store on 57th sell that Strivectin "Botox in a bottle" stuff - or the cheaper competitors can probably be found at Ricky's

I also just passed an upscale looking walk in botox clinic somewhere, but cant remember where! I'm thinking somewhere in the east 50s.

dublin
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: anti wrinkle cream in New York

arent we all hun! ill be keeping an eye on this post myself :)

Mississauga, ON
Level Contributor
3,114 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: anti wrinkle cream in New York

Just my preference, but I really like Patricia Wexler's products which are sold at Bath & Body Works. The serum is amazing and I love the eye cream. There's reviews of the various products on the B&BW web site.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,224 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anti wrinkle cream in New York

Pat Wexler used to be my dermatologist before she became the Botox queen to the stars!

Have only tried the eye cream, but always forget to use it. You can only use it on the bottom, and before I remember, I've slathered Biotherm all over the top and bottom.

Will try her other products!

Washington - England
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: anti wrinkle cream in New York

Some of the girls at work have been asking me to look out for Eyessential when I visit NYC.

They seem pretty amazed with the results but you can only buy it in the uk and it's c.£32 a bottle

http://www.goldshield.co.uk

I suppose this is what you may class as 'botox in a bottle', at least for your eyes anyway.

Not that I would know been a fully fledged bloke :o

Mississauga, ON
Level Contributor
3,114 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: anti wrinkle cream in New York

I've been using the eye cream since last October and I definitely see positive results. I'm 45 and when asked to guess my age, I always get told mid-30s. Okay the cream plus good genes. And the serum is miracle in a jar - an expensive jar, mind you. I also use the night cream.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,224 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: anti wrinkle cream in New York

Thanks - I'll check it out.

I'm slightly older, but have fat that plumps out the wrinkles and people usually think I'm younger than I am (the never-grow-up-childish behavior may have something to do with it!)

dont know who said it, but my former hairstylist used to quote someone "after 40, either the face or the body have to go"

as much as I want to be skinny, I dont want to look like a sharpei!

8. Re: anti wrinkle cream in New York

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 22:18