We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need to go from Newark Airport to JFK Airport

Monterrey, Mexico
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
I need to go from Newark Airport to JFK Airport

Hello, I will like someone to help me, I Arrive to Newark at 2.10 and wanting to flight at 5.25 from JFK Airport, is there any chance that I get there on time?

Where the shuttles are in Newark? I need to get the quicker way...

Thanks for your help

Mentioned in this post
Newark
Newark
New Jersey
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
102,587 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I need to go from Newark Airport to JFK Airport

There is very little chance you will make this connection. If the 5:25 flight is international, they may require you to check in 2-3 hrs. before. I suggest you try to get this changed right away.

The shuttle that goes between the airports (Princeton Airporter I think) for $27/person will probably take too long. Here's a list of all the options.

www.panynj.gov/aviation/connframewr.htm

You'd need a private car service which will cost ~$100 and even then, you may not make it. Try to get a different flight. Kayak.com is a website I use to find flight options.

Mentioned in this post
Princeton
Princeton
New Jersey
NYC Airporter
NYC Airporter
410 Reviews
New York City, NY
Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I need to go from Newark Airport to JFK Airport

Take a cab, if you are not checking bags and there is no traffic, no extremely long lines at the airport, you have a pretty good chance. I've done it, but in all honesty, you should probably call the airline and try to get a slightly later flight.

3. Re: I need to go from Newark Airport to JFK Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 22:18