We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

promo codes

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
421 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
promo codes

when booking on line i am always being asked for a promo code.....expecially for my trips to NYC. how can i get one, especially when i live in Europe.Thank you

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
16,413 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: promo codes

Booking what? Hotels? Flights? Trains? Shows? Restaurants?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
421 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: promo codes

when i book flight and hotel. one particular site that always asks if i have a promo code is travelocity.com. perhaps i have to be a member of some club or other but why ask

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
16,413 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: promo codes

No, you don't have to be a member of any club. If you just Google "travelocity promo codes" you'll see literally dozens of websites listing the codes. They are special discounts that you can get that Travelocity provides in an attempt to entice business--electronic versions of the coupon.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
421 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: promo codes

thanks for your help. will do as you say and report back.

5. Re: promo codes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 22:16