We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

'The Beast' speed boat trip

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
241 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
'The Beast' speed boat trip

Has anyone been on The Beast speed trip at all? Any opinions?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,431 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 'The Beast' speed boat trip

Kids seem to love it. Do a text search on the forum. A number of people have mentioned going on it and liked it.

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
650 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 'The Beast' speed boat trip

Took it a few years ago; was not bad. A good quick tour but not as "thrilling" as they make it sound. If I recall correctly there were 2 photo-op stops: One for NYC skyline, and the other for Statue of Liberty.

NY
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 'The Beast' speed boat trip

I think its worth every dime specially on a warm day....so much fun everyone I have taken loved it and would go back on again if they could...you probably willget damp which is why a warm day is great

Maplewood, New...
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 'The Beast' speed boat trip

We live in the NYC area and my son has been on this with camp and loved it. he was 12 at the time so take that into consideration.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,743 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 'The Beast' speed boat trip

I haven't been on it in a few years, but it was fun - especially on a hot summer day. Word of warning though - if you sit towards the back - you will get get wet! I'm not really sure there were many dry seats although soome were less wet than others.

6. Re: 'The Beast' speed boat trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 13:17