We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there anywhere in Times Square to purchase bottled water?

Virginia
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Is there anywhere in Times Square to purchase bottled water?

Our hotel offers a mini-fridge and I was thinking about maybe getting one to keep some drinks in there. But is there some type of store near Times Square to purchase bottled drinks?

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
2,114 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there anywhere in Times Square to purchase bottled water?

There are numerous deli's that sell bottled water. You'll easily find something. :o)

Yalesville...
Level Contributor
17,914 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there anywhere in Times Square to purchase bottled water?

Of course - NYC is a large metropolitan city - almost anything you wish to buy is available and certainly bottled water would be a readily available commodity......

Virginia
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there anywhere in Times Square to purchase bottled water?

Does anyone have a store name that I could look for? Isn't there a Dean and Deluca nearby?

Connecticut Yankee
Level Contributor
6,052 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is there anywhere in Times Square to purchase bottled water?

uh, Lotus? umm, this one's for you.

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
25,046 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is there anywhere in Times Square to purchase bottled water?

No, there's no Dean and Deluca nearby. You'll have to settle for Citarella or Duane Reade.

There are also many street carts that also sell cold beverages. Watching all the tourists sweating and fainting in the heat is so depressing.

Yalesville...
Level Contributor
17,914 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Is there anywhere in Times Square to purchase bottled water?

Oy vey....there are numerous convenience deli's probably selling the same brand of water than D&D at half the price.....

Just walk out of your hotel, it'll probably be near a 'insert name here' store.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,208 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is there anywhere in Times Square to purchase bottled water?

Have you ever seen photos, film or video of NYC? You can get anything you want here 24 hours a day!

Yalesville...
Level Contributor
17,914 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Is there anywhere in Times Square to purchase bottled water?

When I first read this query - my thoughts ran to "you've got to be kidding" - how can anyone be so naive as to think that a simple item such as bottled water would not be available in the US's largest center of commerce?

Well, that's just me, coming from the sophisticated Northeast - perhaps my perceptions of a City of milions of people are different than my Southern brethren.....

Ft Worth
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Is there anywhere in Times Square to purchase bottled water?

I don't know about the south being different...... we can pretty much buy bottled water every 50 ft or so down here too. :)

new orleans
Level Contributor
87 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is there anywhere in Times Square to purchase bottled water?

I think the original poster was thinking along the lines of buying a case of water to keep in the hotel room fridge. If that's the case you can find a Duane Reed Drugstore on almost any corner. The have a case of water for aroung $8.00 We did this and had everyone grab 2 bottles on the way out of the hotel -much cheaper than buying from a vendor on the street.