We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

yankees tickets

Langley, B.C
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Topic
yankees tickets

Hi all,

I will be visiting NYC for a second time in September and would love to include a game in Yankee Stadium. I am not looking at dropping a lot of money as I am primarily wanting to go simply to see the Stadium before it is gone. With that said I do still want to be able to see the game so can you tell me if I purchase bleacher tickets can I see anything?

Thanks in advance,

K

Detroit
Level Contributor
753 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: yankees tickets

Try stubhub or eBay. I purchased my Yankee's tickets on eBay and had a great transaction. Stubhub will guarentee thier purchased where as I'm not sure to eBay's rules. Something to consider when purchasing your tickets is that the bleacher seats don't have access to the rest of the stadium. You have only bleacher access. Good luck with your purchase.

Langley, B.C
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: yankees tickets

Thank you for that info, I was looking at Stubhub but didn't realize that bleacher seats didn't give you access to the rest of the stadium. Would have been a little upset considering seeing the stadium is the purpose of the trip. Thank you so much for the heads up!

K

UK
Level Contributor
968 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: yankees tickets

Hi, have bought 2 tickets for the Rays game on 12th Sept, I could not get reasonably prices tickets together on ticketmaster, through mlb.com, so I called TM and told them we wanted to pay no more than USD60-70, we are on the same row but 5 seats apart, we are hoping that he people between will not mind swapping a couiple of seats. May save you a little money from the touts.

Mick

4. Re: yankees tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 14:17