We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

big sizes of shoes

holland
1 post
Save Topic
big sizes of shoes

Hello

My name is sonja and i am looking for big sizes of shoes. Can someone tell me were in new york i have to go.

Hope someone can help.

Durham
Level Contributor
3,931 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: big sizes of shoes

How big? I'm a UK 9/43 - I find a US 11 generally fits. Both Ninewest and Pay Less go up to a 12.

www.dsw.com

www.ninewest.com

www.paylessshoes.com (for cheapy shoes)

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,267 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: big sizes of shoes

There's a store called Marmi near my office that goes to an 11 or 12. Lots of imported shoes from Italy like Rangoni, Van Eli. On Madison between 53rd and 54th.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11,123 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: big sizes of shoes

I've copied a response that I made for someone else below for you:

On my way to a shop that sells clothes for tall women (in case you are interested it's Tall Girl Shop 46 W 39th St, New York - +1 212-840-9005), I passed a shoe store that sold larger size women's shoes.

I've checked Google and I think this is the one:

TALL SIZE SHOES • 32 WEST 39TH ST • NEW YORK, NY 10019 • 212-736-2060 • 212-594-0310. On the net they go under the name of Claro shoes.

Also ask at the department stores - I am constantly amazed at what you can unearth at department stores.

4. Re: big sizes of shoes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 08:20