We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which seats?

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
351 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Which seats?

I am buying tickets for a few shows in March. First is Jersey Boys. I can either sit in row B,right orchestra, a couple of seats in or row N, right on the aisle. OR, center orchestra but smack dab in the middle of the row. For those of you that have been there, which would you choose?

Also, for Wicked, I am really only finding either the left or right, not center orchestra, not partial views and want your opinion on those.

This is all through telechare (Jersey Boys) or ticketmaster (Wicked). No desire for "premium" seats. Well, the cost of them anyway!

:)

Thanks for all info!

OH, in case it matters, it's a solo trip, so just one ticket!

Westport, CT
Level Contributor
124 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which seats?

I would take the center orchestra Jersey Boys, or the aisle seat if you like to get up during intermission. I would not take Row B (assuming that means second row). I like to sit at least 10 rows back. I paid for premium seating about 2 years ago for my husband's birthday, and the show was fantastic. If you can't get center for Wicked, just pull up the seating chart before you purchase to make sure it's not too far left or right. You can reject the seats they offer you and they will bring up different ones. OR do it over the phone. I did that with some Cirque tickets in Vegas (I had been told to request front row mezz tickets, and the website kept giving me orchestra). The person on the phone gave me exactly what I wanted. Have fun!

2. Re: Which seats?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 00:18