We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Novotel Hotel

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
Novotel Hotel

Can anyone confirm that the cafe ( we think its art or arte cafe) is still there. I'm told its excellent, especially for breakfasts.

We are actually staying in the Empire Hotel (Lincoln Centre)so if someone can suggest something near for breakfast thats good value for money, that would also help.

Many thanks

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,921 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Novotel Hotel

The Empire is nowhere near the Novotel. There are plenty of places that are closer.

6th ave cafe on 6th & 57-58th st.

Morning star 57th & 9th

the Flame 9th & 58th st.

Lou's Cafe 6th & 53 st.

Olympic Diner 60th & Amsterdam

Sarabeth's on Central Park South

Le Pain Quotidien 7th & 58th st.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Novotel Hotel

nywhiz

Thanks for your post. I've researched your suggestions and we'll give some a try.

The reason we were interested in the cafe next to Novotel was friends have told us we must try it, but I cant find it on the internet!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,921 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Novotel Hotel

It's closed. I think it may be a deli but not sure.

Devon, UK
Level Contributor
482 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Novotel Hotel

We stayed at the Novotel 3 years ago and ate breakfast At the Art cafe each day and it was good. During our stay this week (not at the Novotel) when passing, noticed the Art cafe is no more and now looks to be an electrical store. Shame.

5. Re: Novotel Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 02:16