We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Novotel Hotel

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
198 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants near Novotel Hotel

I know I saw this posted a few weeks ago on here but could not find it. What are some restaurants near the Novotel? I'm not talking about up-scale dining. We won't have much time to sit down for something like that.

I thought I saw where there were some good deli's nearby. What about someplace where we could grab a quick breakfast before hitting the trails for the days. Thanks!!!

Also, where is the famous soup kitchen and the restaurant that were both featured on Seinfeld located?

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
137 reviews
from US$175.00*
New York City Big Apple Helicopter...
1,113 reviews
from US$199.00*
New York in One Day Guided...
996 reviews
from US$83.99*
Empire State Building Tickets...
2,386 reviews
from US$36.00*
Devon, UK
Level Contributor
484 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near Novotel Hotel

lebrona, we are also staying at the Novotel. I also asked the question about breakfast nearby and the reply was directly under the Hotel. I think the place is called the Arte Cafe or something.

Gets some good reviews, and I shall be there for breakfast on Friday morning.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
198 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near Novotel Hotel

Thanks for your response. We won't be there until next week but are really looking forward to this trip.

Any other suggestions???

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
11,328 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants near Novotel Hotel

Al's Soup Kitchen has unfortunately closed.

There are zillions of cheap dining options near the hotel. You'll find delis, many with salad bars and seating areas, on just about every block near your hotel. There are also food carts on about every corner, which are great for quick cheap breakfasts of coffee, juice, muffins, doughnuts, croissants, danish, etc.