We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tkts booth

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
499 posts
Save Topic
Tkts booth

I have already purchased full price tickets for In the Heights and Billy Elliot for my October trip, what do you think the chances are for getting August Osage County discount tickets for a Sat night ( at the TKTS booth). I noticed that they had some last week, does anyone know if they are frequently available? Thanks for your help.

Devon, UK
Level Contributor
480 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tkts booth

You may find that there aren't that many shows available on a Saturday evening offering tickets through the TKTS booth and those that are are perhaps less well known.

We had a look at was available last Saturday (Aug 9th) and there were only about 8 shows listed. Plus, when we arrived at about 2.30 (booth opens at 3), the queue was almost a block long. You would need to get there reasonably early to have your choice of tickets.

Level Contributor
533 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Tkts booth

Tickets for August, Osage County were being offered at half price today on www.Playbill.com. It's to sign up for the discounts.

Level Contributor
533 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Tkts booth

What I meant to say is it is EASY to sign up for discounts.

SunNut

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
95,553 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tkts booth

Actually that's true. I'm surprised b/c those discounts are not usually available for a Sat. night performance. The discount code is OCPBX72

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
499 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tkts booth

Thanks for the info. I did get that email for the playbill discount. I'm just not sure if I want to commit to my only free night left while I'm in town, I might just wait and see. If I don't fill in my free night before I go I might just see what's available at the TKTS booth if I decide to add another show. Oh, the problems of so little time and way too much I want to see and do!

6. Re: Tkts booth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 13:18