We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriot Marquis' fabulous late night dessert table

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
999 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
Marriot Marquis' fabulous late night dessert table

I'm thinking about taking in the view (and delicious dessert table of course!) after a show when we visit in September.

Does anyone know if we need to book this in advance? or do we just show up and hope to grab a window table.

If anyone else has any after show suggestions please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dan

Melbourne
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriot Marquis' fabulous late night dessert table

Bumping this up.

I will be in New York in a couple of weeks and would love to try the dessert buffet at night too.

Have tried looking it up on their website, and although there is a picture of the dessert buffet, there is no other mention of it.

Is it still going on?

What time does it run at?

Thanks!!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
97,890 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriot Marquis' fabulous late night dessert table

As far as I know it's still being done but according to those that have been, may not be "fabulous" (food wise). It's really about the view and the experience and the dessert table is a more affordable/sensible option to having dinner there. For after theater, I would attempt to make a reservation if they will accept it.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
999 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriot Marquis' fabulous late night dessert table

I called to see if I could make a reservation and the answer was no. I believe she mentioned it's open until 1:00 am for either drinks or dessert.

I think it's a nice option for late evening/ after a show so we'll try to get there but who knows.....

Dan

Hungerford, United...
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marriot Marquis' fabulous late night dessert table

I haven't eaten there, but we went a couple of years back for drinks & the view, and the desert buffet looked gorgeous!

mpls
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Marriot Marquis' fabulous late night dessert table

Had dinner their last December and the desserts were fabulous (like everything else). There was a large group (13 or so) and a few of us stayed for after dinner drinks and there were lots of people who came up and just had dessert and coffee or an after dinner drink. Seating was not a problem. I see this as a must do...the views are spectacular.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Marriot Marquis' fabulous late night dessert table

Thank you all! The View is now definitely on my list of things to do.

7. Re: Marriot Marquis' fabulous late night dessert table

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 22:16