We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shadow

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
shadow

My wife and I are visiting NYC next week. We're staying in Chelsea and want to go shake our tail feather and be able to get back to our room fairly easily since we will have a few drinks under our belts. We heard that Shadow is an unpretentious place, plus we are older than most clubbers and heard this attracted a mixed age group. Is this true and does anyone have the scoop on this place?

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
731 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: shadow

Hi CrewBuck, Welcome to the New York City Forum! I noticed that you have not yet received a response to your question. While I can't personally answer your question, hopefully bumping your topic back to the top of the forums topic list will attract a response from our helpful TripAdvisor members. Good luck with your trip planning!

-TA_Louise

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
16,413 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shadow

I have to admit that I've never heard of this place, and the one review of it I found on Yelp is abysmal:

yelp.com/biz/…shadow

Marquee, Cain, and Pink Elephant are other options nearby--check out the reviews on Yelp and see if they sound appealing.

3. Re: shadow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 04:19