We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to broadway

perth
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Topic
airport to broadway

My parents are landing at laguradia airport at around 530pm on a tuesday night staying at the hotel metro and was just wanting to know if i would be able to surprise them with broadway tickets for a 8pm show or would they be too pushed to make it? thanks

Queens, NY
Level Contributor
7,902 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport to broadway

I wouldn't do it. There's a 10-20% chance their plane will arrive late, according to government statistics, and you have absolutely no wiggle room there - basically, you could only do this if everything works perfectly (plane on time, luggage arrives quickly, no traffic for the taxis, etc.) That sounds way too stressful for me.

Yalesville...
Level Contributor
17,914 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: airport to broadway

I totally agree with jhwandeer - the time factor is too short to insure they will even be in Manhattan at 8:00 PM.

Also after their looooong flight from home, sitting for another two hours is possibly not what they would want to do....I know I'd be sawing wood as soon as the curtain went up!

3. Re: airport to broadway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 08:20